Tuesday, December 22, 2009

3 AMAZING YEARS!

Well yesterday was our 3rd Anniversary! Crazy how the time has flown. I have to say it has been the best 3 years of my life! We have done so much! Graduated college, had a child and a lot of other really fun things! I am so blessed to have such an amazing husband. Zach is so kind and thoughtful and just a great guy! We love doing things together and enjoy each others company! I never thought that I could be so blessed and so happy! I have an amazing husband and a beautiful, healthy baby girl! Zach and I went to Ninja for lunch, I had sushi (not to bad) and then we went to Blindside! It was a great movie! I can't wait to see it again, so if you haven't seen it go! Anyways, I just thought I better let Zach know that I love him greatly and I love being married to my best friend! These are just a few pictures from the first day of marriage until a few months ago! Wow I change my hair a lot! Thanks to my wonderful, talented little sister Brooke!














2 comments:

whitney said...

Congrats! It was so good to see you today! and I do love your hair!

Whitney Shurtz said...

Tarah Tarah Tarah....hope you guys are doing good. I miss ya! And these pictures are so cute of you guys. 3 years that have completely flown! I mean look at you....your a MOM! haha. And I decided my favorite hair on you is your dark brown. I almost forgot about it until I saw this picture! Give Taytum a little kiss for me.